Using iOS 7 without jailbreak? Here you will see the guide to create a nested folder in iOS 7 even without jailbreak.
iOS 7 greatly expands the folder feature, now we can place up to 135 applications in per folder without jailbreaking. However, you may not yet know that you can create a nested folder in a folder that already exists in iOS 7 Home Screen.
Check out the below instructions to create a Nested folder in iOS 7
- Let’s assume you want to create a nested folder B inside a folder A. Add the apps to folder A and folder B.
- Place them next to each other (this is more for convenience). Note they need to be on the same page of the Home screen.
- Now tap and hold on folder B, and then quickly double tap on the Home button before the apps and folders on the screen start wiggling.
- This will launch the app switcher. You will also notice that while all the apps and folders are wiggling, the folder B isn’t and it is relatively bigger than the other folders. This indicates that you have done it properly.
- Now tap on the Home screen with the folders in the app switcher. You will notice that the folder B is still enlarged.
- Now tap on folder A. You will notice that the folder B is hovering above in the same position.
- Tap on the Home button. This will add the folder B to folder A, thus successfully creating a nested folder.
If you’d like to get your device back to normal, tap and hold on any folder within a folder, and right before it goes into wiggle mode, press the home button. The folder should come out of the second folder and land on your home screen. Alternatively, you can restart your device to return all folders back to the home screen.