With the launch of the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus there comes the latest software version of the iOS named iOS 8. Although the announcement made in the Keynote the iOS 8 will be made public on the 17th of September 2014. But our readers don’t have to wait for a week to get this latest version of iOS 8 injected in their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, though Apple has excluded some devices from this update including iPhone 4 and iPad 2 running iOS 7 currently. In this post we have added all the 3rd Party Direct links to iOS 8 Gold Master version 12A365. The iOS 8 GM version known as the final version of the operating system has been released after the release of 6 Beta versions of the OS which were made available for App developers in the past.
In this newly updated version of the OS, there are tons of new features added, but the most talked about features includes the Health Kit, Third Party Keyboard, HomeKit to control the iOS compatible Home devices, The most talked about Interactive Notifications, New features for Siri, new Spotlight search options, Newly designed improved Camera and Gallery app, New messaging service and Family sharing. The good news is all these features have been added in the newly leaked iOS 8 GM 12A365 version of the OS.
In this case we have come up with some 3rd party Direct Download links for iOS 8 GM version which may help you to download it directly to your PC and hence you can inject them to your iDevice using the iTunes by following some simple steps given in the guide at the end of the post. This may sound a good news for all the users who has the iOS 7 jailbreak devices. They can download the iOS 8 GM ipsw file from the links and can update their device accordingly.
Keep in mind that all the links given below are the leaked files from the iOS developer site. As we do not host any of the ipsw files given below. So if you want to carry on updating your device with these links, AxeeTech admin would not be responsible for this.”Try at your Own RISK!”
iOS 8 GM 12A365 for iPhone:
- iPhone 5s (Model A1453, A1533) – MEGA 1, MEGA 2
- iPhone 5s (Model A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530) – MEGA, Google Drive
- iPhone 5c (Model A1456, A1532) – Link
- iPhone 5c (Model A1507, A1516, A1526, A1529) – Link
- iPhone 5 (Model A1428) – Google Drive, Link
- iPhone 5 (Model A1429) – Link, Yandex Disk
- iPhone 4s – Google Drive, MEGA
iOS 8 GM 12A365 for iPad:
- iPad Air (Model A1474) – Link
- iPad Air (Model A1475) – Link
- iPad Air (Model A1476) – Link
- iPad mini (Model A1489) – Yandex Disk, Link
- iPad mini (Model A1490) – Link
- iPad mini (Model A1491) – Link
- iPad (4th generation Model A1458) – Link
- iPad (4th generation Model A1459) – Link
- iPad (4th generation Model A1460) – Link
- iPad mini (Model A1432) – Link
- iPad mini (Model A1454) – Link
- iPad mini (Model A1455) – Link
- iPad Wi-Fi 3rd generation – Link
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (AT&T) – Link
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (Verizon Wireless) – Link
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi – Link
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A) – Link
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM) – Link
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA) – Link
iOS 8 GM 12A365 for iPod Touch Leaks:
Where do we find these links: The links above were found from various leaks across Twitter, Reddit, a Russian tech site, and other forums.
How to Install iOS 8 GM [Guide] :
- First of all Download the firmware.zip ( in accordance to the device) and extract the ipsw file given inside the Zip file.
- It is strongly recommended that you Backup your iDevice with iTunes of iCloud before restoring.
- Now Launch iTunes.
- In the Summary,Press Alt and Click Check for Update option.
- Browse to the folder where you have downloaded and Extracted the *.ipsw file open it.
- Now Click on Update. This option will simply update your device to the latest iOS 8 GM version. The whole operation will be automatic and your device might reset 2-3 times during the process.
- Here you Go, Your phone is successfully updated to the latest iOS 8.
The phone will be ready for use and you will have all the latest features of the iOS 8 loaded on your device while the rest of the world still awaits for the OTA update. The iOS 8 GM is regarded as the final, fully tested version of the iOS 8 so you would not need any more updates when it will be made available for the OTA update.