GTA San Andreas game is one of the most played game on PC, Xbox or PlayStation, now as the game moved to the mobile devices the charm is still on as millions of downloads of the game has been made on both iTunes and Google Play Store. The game is available on sale now on both stores. If you have downloaded it and you are in a fear of never gonna complete it any time soon. We @axeetech has a solution for you.
You can download the GTA San Andreas 100% Saved Game files from the link given below and follow the instructions given below to get most out of the game by roaming all across the map, using all types of weapons and loads of money that have been gathered in completing the missions. But before going further lets see what is new in the latest version of GTA San Andreas for Android.
Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features:
• Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
• Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
• Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
• Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
• Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.
How to add 100% Saved Games files to GTA San Andreas for Android:
Follow this step by step guide to download 100% save game file and inject it into the game to get access to a completed game.
1- First of all download this file given in the link below
2- There will be three files GTASAsf1.b, GTASAsf10.b and GTASAsf2.b of 254Kb each. Save these files on SD Card.
3- Now copy them and paste them in Android >> data>> .com.rockstargtasa Game folder.
4- You can replace the GTASAsf1.b with the one already placed there to get the 100% saved game.
Here you go now close the explorer and open the GTA San Andreas game. You will automatically shift to the 100% missions accomplished game. Enjoy it and for more games cracks check out our section Hacks & Cracks. You can have Saved game for GTA Vice City here.