Samsung rolled out KitKat firmware update for mid range galaxy note 3 neo , this device is launched running jelly bean firmware . This new firmware update comes with lots of bugs fixing and overall performance enhancements.If you want to enjoy more your android device then you have to root your device and then use custom ROM on your android device . Rooting your device will give you full access of your device and you can delete stock apps or you can install third parties apps which you can’t install on stock firmware. We today guide you how to root galaxy note 3 neo running Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUCNH1 official firmware.
Before you start you need the following .
- USB Drivers
- Download ODIN
- Backup Android Apps
- Backup Messages
- Backup Call logs
- Enable USB Debugging Mode , go to settings > developers options > enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure the battery of your smartphone is charged more than 60%.
- Download CF-Auto Root package.
This guide is for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 variant , do not try this method on any other galaxy note 3 variant. Follow each step carefully in case of any mishap or you brick your smartphone we are not held responsible for that .
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 Running XXUCNH1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Official Firmware :
- Switch Off your smartphone.
- Boot your smartphone in Download Mode. Press and hold volume down+home+power buttons .
- Open Odin.
- Now connect your smartphone with PC and when your smartphone connects successfully one of the Odin port become colorful.
- Now extract the file you download above ( CF-Auto Root ).
- Click on PDA or AP and select the file CF-Auto-Root-hllte-hlltexx-smN750.tar.md5, this file will be found in extract folder of XXUCNH1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware .
- Check Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options in Odin.
- Click Start.
- After installation completes your device will boot in recovery mode and install the root files .
That’s it you have successfully root your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo N750 running Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUCNH1 official firmware .