Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos G7102 has finally received android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware update , with this built of KitKat firmware you will enjoy whole new TouchWiz interface , all bugs fixed , performance enhancements. This new KitKat firmware runs smoothly on galaxy grand duos 2 , users highly appreciate this firmware update . This update is roll out through OTA and Samsung KIES soon you will receive this update on your device . But in case you didn’t wait for this update to reach your region we today guide you how to manually update your galaxy grand duos 2 to android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUBNH6 official firmware .
Before you start you need the following .
- USB Drivers
- Download ODIN
- Backup Android Apps
- Backup Messages
- Backup Call logs
- Enable USB Debugging Mode , go to settings > developers options > enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure the battery of your smartphone is charged more than 60%.
- Download Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware
This guide is for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos G7102 variant , do not try this method on any other galaxy grand duos 2 variant. Follow each step carefully in case of any mishap or you brick your smartphone we are not held responsible for that .
How To Update Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos G7102 to XXUBNH6 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Official Firmware:
- Switch Off your smartphone.
- Boot your smartphone in Download Mode. Press and hold volume down+power buttons .
- Open Odin.
- Now connect your smartphone with PC and when your smartphone connects successfully one of the Odin port become colorful.
- Now extract the file you download above ( Android 4.4.2 KitKat ).
- Click on PDA or AP and select the file which has AP in his name , this file will be found in extract folder of Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware .
- Check Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options in Odin.
- Click Start.
- After installation completes your device will automatically boots and when you see home screen unplug your tab from PC.