To get full pleasure of your android device you have to root your device , after rooting you will get full access of your device and you can do anything with your device . You can delete stock apps , install custom firmware , install third party apps which are not allowed when you are using stock firmware . But be careful when you root your device you loose the warranty of your device , if anything goes wrong and you brick your device then you can not able to claim the warranty . Root your device on your own risk nobody will claim any responsibility in case anything happen to your device. Following is a step by step guide on how to root Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 Running XXUGNH4 Android 4.4.2 Stock Firmware.
Before you start you need the following .
- USB Drivers
- Download ODIN
- Backup Android Apps
- Backup Messages
- Backup Call logs
- Enable USB Debugging Mode , go to settings > developers options > enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure the battery of your smartphone is charged more than 60%.
This guide is for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 variant , do not try this method on any other galaxys4 variant. Follow each step carefully in case of any mishap or you brick your smartphone we are not held responsible for that .
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 Running XXUGNH4 Android 4.4.2 Stock Firmware:
- Switch Off your smartphone.
- Boot your smartphone in Download Mode. Press and hold volume down+home+power buttons .
- Open Odin.
- Now connect your smartphone with PC and when your smartphone connects successfully one of the Odin port become colorful.
- Now extract the file you download above ( CF-Auto Root ).
- Click on PDA or AP and select the file CF-Auto-Root-ja3g-ja3gxx-gti9500.zip , this file will be found in extract folder of CF-Auto Root Package .
- Check Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options in Odin.
- Click Start.
- After installation completes your device will automatically boots in recovery mode and install the root files .