Creating a backup of your important data is always a good thing to do , you can lose your smartphone or something bad happens .And in that case the smartphone is not so much important but data in it is important for you . Today we guide how you can backup your important data on the cloud using a windows smartphone . Windows smartphone are available in the market , windows smartphone are not much popular in the market but still most of the users buy windows smartphone .
The main reason users buy a windows smartphone is that windows smartphone runs latest windows OS Windows 8 . Windows 8 was released with some new features and new user interface . The new user interface is very popular among the users because of its new style and using windows become much faster than old versions.Let’s get back to topic following is a simple guide on how you ca backup your important data using a windows smartphone.
- First of all you need a Microsoft account , if you don’t have one create it.
- Creat your One drive account .
- After creating account on One drive account go to settings> backup> app list+settings>backup> on.
- Now after backup is done again go to settings> backup> text messages > text messages backup> on.
- After messages backup again go to settings> backup>photos .
- Always choose best quality for videos and photos but you need a good WiFi connection in order to backup best quality videos and photos.