Every app is getting update new features, Material design to fit in the Android 5.0 and today the first app that got out in the market is Google Wallet. The Updated version is 7.0 and the new features come along Material Design, recurring transfers, and low balance alerts. Well that’s exciting i was waiting for low balance alert because i really want to keep track and most of the time i never know when I am out of balance. Since Google Wallet 7.0 update is started to roll out you’ll not get it right at the moment but you can download the Google Wallet 7.0 apk from the following link.
Main Features of Google Wallet 7.0:
• Send and request money easily in the US
• Digitize your gift cards by taking a picture of the card, front and back, or typing in the card info. Sync gift card balance in real-time for participating merchants.
• Manage your loyalty programs and offers right on your phone
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere MasterCard is accepted in the US
• Tap and pay with your phone wherever contactless payments are accepted. To see if your device supports tap and pay, go to http://goo.gl/tmttJx
• Track your online orders, get notified when they’re shipped, plus view your order history in one place