Finally Google Keyboard app is updated with Material Themes, in Android 5.0 Google Keyboard is totally revamped. We have many apk pulled out form the devices running Android 5.0, but every time i tried to install those apk some issue pops up. Now that Google Keyboard is finally update with and material design themes are added it will be easy to download and use Google Keyboard. You can download Google Keyboard 4.0.21173 from Google Play or download Google Keyboard 4.0.21173 Apk from the following links. I would suggest apk is better because for some reason you can not download Google Keyboard from Google Play on various devices.
About Google Keyboard:
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
Download and install Google Keyboard 4.0 APK :
Step 1: Download Google Keyboard 4.0.2.
Step 2: Now on your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
Step 3: Now locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin installation.
Step 4: Proceed with the installation and finish it.
Step 5: All Done.