Earlier this month of December we saw the Samsung Galaxy S5 began to receive Android 5.0 Lollipop in Europe. The update was released in Poland but this morning has also come to more countries, among which includes Spain . As usual the update is now available for download from a computer via Samsung KIES becoming stepwise via FOTA. Some of the new features of Lollipop brings this update are a new lock screen notifications, Smart Lock, popup notifications, priority notification with a redesign of the TouchWiz interface.
You can download the Android 5.0 for Samsung Galaxy S5 Spain version from here. We’ll soon post the guide in which we’ll tell you how to install Android 5.0 Spain Rom.
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin v3.09
- Extract Odin zip-file
- Open Odin v3.09
- Reboot phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes