Which is for many the best alternative gallery for Android, QuickPic , receive important news today with his awaited update to version 4.0 which has just launched its developer through Google Play. The most important novelty of QuickPic 4.0 for Android is the automatic backup. QuickPic 4.0 allows users to customize the interface with the new color themes to change the color of the action bar gallery and a touch more Material Design the application. Other innovations are in QuickPic 4.0 is support a Photo Sphere, download photos from our account in the cloud, sort folders by size, faster to show folders, and finally, identify with our Google account. To keep us back our photos and videos in the cloud. The gallery allows us to select which cloud service we want to keep backups.
Quick Pic Main Features:
– Free & clean. We won’t ask for unnecessary permissions
– Support online album services (Picasa, Google Drive, Dropbox, Flickr, OneDrive, Box, Yandex, 500px, etc.)
– List thousands of pictures in a flash, find new pictures instantly
– Moments: Group photos by time and location
– View and slide show your Photos with the best quality, clearer than other apps
– Include or exclude specified folders for more efficient scanning
– Easily hide your privacy photos and videos from all gallery apps, protect them with a password.
– Play GIFs and videos
– Smooth experience: sliding shift or switch, pinch, double tap (and drag) to zoom, 2 finders rotate
– Internal picture editor which allows you to rotate, shrink, crop pictures, set wallpaper with best quality freely
– Powerful file management features, including sort, rename, create new folders, moving and copying pictures
– Transfer files between multiple devices via WiFi without mobile data
– Optimized for large screens, such as tablets
– Material design! (Immersive mode, translucent bars)
- Auto backup photos to specified cloud with WiFi (setup in Settings, requires 2 Sync permissions)
- Colorful themes for action bar
- Support photo sphere
- Google account login with Play Service
- Sort folder by file size
- Faster scanning folders
- Copy picture from cloud to local
Download and Install QuickPic 4.0 Apk:
Step 1: First of all you have to QuickPic 4.0 apk from the link below.
Step 2: Now on your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
Step 3: Now locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin installation.
Step 4: Proceed with the installation and finish it.
Step 5: All Done.