The developers at Apple has officially released the full and final version of the OS X Server 4 for their users using the Mac general and the Mac OS X developers who have been using the beta version of the OS X Yesomite 10.10 which we have updated in our recent thread.
Today we bring the Official version of OS X Server 4.0 build 14S333 update which is the latest version of the operating system, you can download the .DMG file for the OS which is available from the links given below but before moving further lets read about all the new features and details that are given with this updated version of the OS X Server 4.0.
New Features of the Mac OS X Server 4.0 and all the changes :
The updated version of the OS X Server 4.0 final update have such powerful features added with version.
– File sharing for Mac, PC, and iPad
– Standards-based SMB3, SMB2, AFP, and WebDAV file services
– Flexible file permissions
– Spotlight searching
– Mobile device management for Mac and iOS devices
– Simplified management and deployment of iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite
– Distribution of institution licensed apps and books purchased from the Volume Purchase Program
– Device Enrollment Program integration
– Web-based administration console
– Self-service user portal for clearing passcodes, remote lock, and remote wipe
– Speed up the download of software distributed by Apple
– Locally cache apps, books, iTunes U, software updates, and OS X Recovery images
– Fault-tolerant design with multiserver cache replication and load balancing
– No client configuration required
– Use Xcode 6 to create continuous integration bots that build, analyze, and test on any Mac running OS X Server
– Configure bots to integrate at a specific time, or continually as code is committed to the repository
– Automate testing of OS X and iOS apps, executing on multiple connected iOS devices
– Host your own Git repositories on OS X Server or connect to remote Git or Subversion hosts
– Remotely access detailed integration summaries and nightly builds using the Web interface
The update can be installed on the following devices.
OS X Server 4.0 Developer Preview 14S323 (app version 3.5.9) is now available for testing. This version is designed for OS X Yosemite and includes many new features and improvements.
Minimum System Requirements
To install OS X Server 4.0 Developer Preview 14S323, you need one of these computers:
• iMac (Mid 2007 or newer)
• MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 or newer) • MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer)
• MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer)
• Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer)
• Mac Pro (Early 2008 or newer)
• Xserve (Early 2009)
How to Download OS X Server 4.0 Final Update:
The Official version of the Mac OS X Server 4.0 update is available in nine different languages that includes the addition of Korean and Chinese you can download it from the Mac app store by taping on the software update option for free. But if you want to download it manually by downloading the OS C Server 4.0 update .DMG file from the direct download link below.
Download OS X Server 4.0 Final .DMG File (Build: 14S333)
Credits: MyMovieTorrents.com & iTunes