WhatsApp is the best and the top cross messaging platform for nearly every device, the best thing about WhatsApp is that its free and service is awesome. There are other apps whom you can say alternate for WhatsApp but no one match this apps standard. Today we are giving you WhatsApp 2.12.1 although you can download WhatsApp form iTunes store, but for those who cannot download it form App store they can download the WhatsApp 2.12.1 from the following links. Before going any further let me tell you about the main features of WhatsApp.
The best thing about this version of WhatsApp for iPhone is the WhatsApp Calling feature has been enabled in this update, so you can now Call any WhatsApp contact on iPhone as well. We have downloaded and installed the updated version of the WhatsApp calling for iPhone and it works awesomely well.
WhatsApp 2.12.1 Calling features for iPhone:
• WhatsApp Calling: Call your friends and family using WhatsApp for free, even if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. Data charges may apply. Note: WhatsApp Calling is rolling out slowly over the next several weeks.
• iOS 8 share extension: Share photos, videos, and links right to WhatsApp from other apps.
• Quick camera button in chats: Now you can capture photos and videos, or quickly choose a recent camera roll photo or video.
• Edit your contacts right from WhatsApp.
• Send multiple videos at once and crop and rotate videos before sending them.
Download WhatsApp 2.12.1 Calling feature enabled for iPhone, iPad :
Step 1: Download the WhatsApp Apk by clicking on the link given below
WhatsApp Messenger 2.12.1 from iTunes store
If you have the previous version of the app installed on your device. It will automatically update it with the latest version or if you didn’t used it before you can download it as a new install and enjoy the free WhatsApp to WhatsApp call on iPhone as well.
You can update to the latest version of WhatsApp now, but you’ll have to be at least a little patient and wait for WhatsApp to flip the switch on voice calls for your account.