Google Maps for Android debuts its new functions called personal assistant with version upgraded to 9.8, which began to roll out last week. But today Google has informed the novelties of this version. Now with the new version of Google Maps we can check our reservations through a simple search from the application. We can look for “my events”, “my flight” or “my hotels” to know that we have reservations, dating and where they are. Google Maps will pull our Gmail account to locate those reserves. You can download the latest version from Google Play and for those who didn’t get the latest Google Maps update they can download it form the links below.
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 towns and cities
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
Download and install Google Maps v9.8 Apk :
Step 1: Download Google Maps v9.8 Apk.
Step 2: Now on your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
Step 3: Now locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin installation.
Step 4: Proceed with the installation and finish it.
Step 5: Access the Groups application from the app drawer now, login and start using.
Step 6: All Done.