Samsung Galaxy S6 has been regarded as one of the best smartphone released by the Korean smartphone makers Samsung. This smartphone have changed the whole concept of cheap smartphones that were previously released by the company, with its state of the art build quality and awesome features.
Alongside the superior metal built and High end Octa Core Exynos processor supported with 3 GB of RAM the device has so many improvements in their software as well. The Samsung Galaxy S6 has a completely revamped new Touch Wiz User Interface. The developers have used many new ideas while designing the new UI for the device.
One of the best feature that it has is the cleaner, simpler and user friendly Touch Wiz dialer, or in other words you can name it as Samsung Galaxy S6 Dialer app which in my opinion is one of the best dialer app that you can have on any Samsung device. Although we will let you know how to get this beautiful dialer app on any Android device running any form of OS version.
Thanks to an XDA Member who have extracted so many important apps from inside the Samsung Galaxy S6, including the Galaxy S6 Launcher, Settings menu, Weather Widgets and even the Wallpapers too. The same member have now successfully extracted the Galaxy S6 Dialer app. We will let you know how to download and install this app on your Android device by following this guide given below.
How To Install Galaxy S6 Dialer Theme App:
- First of all you have to install a third party app named EX Dialer from the here.
- Now you have to download the Samsung Galaxy S6 dialer app form XDA forum from here.
- After that once the APK file is downloaded, open the file form where you have downloaded it.
- Now open the ExDialer app and open the Prefreneces option on the bottom corner of the app.
- Select the Galaxy S6 Dialer theme app from the Theme menu.
- Once done make sure to make ExDialer as your default app to see this Samsung Galaxy S6 dialer theme every time you want to dial a new number.