The Samsung’s new flagship models Galaxy S6 and S6 edge users you must get happy to know that Samsung’s S6 and S6 edge has the ability to record the calls you make if you want by the tap of single button during call
This feature however was disabled in the smartphones purposely because as per rule in some countries this is not allowed to record the voice of the other side on the phone but in some countries it doesn’t matter to record the voice as per law so if you are living in one of those countries which do allow the call recording option you have come to the right place to know how to enable call recording feature on your smartphone
So let me tell you first that why do we need to record the call, actually in some situations it saves our ass out we can give a proof of what the conversation was actually which might have been misrepresented so it is always better to have this option working in your smartphones because you might need it at any time in your life. There are few simple steps and a program you have to download in order to enable this feature, just follow these steps and you will be able to do call recording the next time you reboot your smartphone.
- First of all you need two things the first one is root access and the second is file manager you can easily download file manager and also root access can be enabled on your smartphone see how to enable root access guide
- Launch the file explorer on your phone and head towards system/csc
- Open the file with the extension .xml that is “others.xml” using file editor
- Scroll to the end of the file and add the following code “RecordingAllowed”
- Save it and reboot the phone
Now when you reboot the phone it would be having the button during call to record the whole conversation and you can tap the button to enable recording and tap it again to finish recording.