As being the largest smartphone makers and suppliers, The Samsung yet has not produced any suitable app synchronize or PC to Smartphone data sender app just like the one Apple has introduced with the name of iTunes. But still we have this official Samsung Kies apk which can be installed on any PC running Windows OS or on any Mac device to synchronize Samsung smartphone data with the computer.
Previous versions of the Samsung Kies had a lot of bugs, including not recognizing device bug which didn’t allow to connect any Samsung device with the PC with lots of drivers to download and at the end the results remains the same. However the latest version of Samsung Kies 3.2.150041 can tackle these issues. You can download the latest version of the Kies from the link given below. But first read the official description of the app here.
Samsung Kies connects your PC to your phone, making it easier for you to synchronise data and find new apps. Using Samsung Kies, you can view apps in full screen on your PC , no matter what network you’re on. You can personalise services too, simply by becoming a Samsung Apps member or registering your mobile phone.
Take Kies for a spin to see how useful it can be in managing your files and syncing your Samsung phone with your PC! Install Samsung Kies on your PC and enjoy the option of browsing through Samsung Apps on your large computer monitor. Download multiple applications and transfer them to your mobile with ease and convenience. Enjoy the beauty of Samsung Apps, from your PC to your Samsung mobile. The easiest way to get the latest version of Kies, if you already have the software installed, is to use the built-in update function.
Here are the main features of the Samsung Kies given in the official description of the app.
- Non-member downloads. Anyone can download free apps. Members and non-members.
- Wish List. Save your favourite apps to download when you’re ready.
- Easy Payment. Save your payment details in your Samsung Apps profile for faster purchases in the future.
- Smart Display. Set your phone to only view apps that run on your handset.
- My Downloads. See all of your past purchases and downloads. Download them again if you need to.
- Quick Search. Search by keyword to get results listed in order of popularity.