Here’s how you can download the latest WhatsFapp v1.20 Apk and use 3 accounts at same time on single Android device. Whatsapp is the top cross messaging platform for all smartphones and with voice calling features Whatsapp is sitting right on the top of the mountain. There are many other Whatsapp unofficial clients which let your customize your Whatsapp. In the pervious updates Whatsapp banned Whatsapp + users so that they can regain the authority, today i am giving you the latest Whatsapp client named as WhatsFapp which give you option to use 3 number on an single Android device. You can download the WhatsFapp v1.20 Apk from the following links. Before we go any further first let me tell you the main features of WhatsFapp v1.20 Apk.
WhatsFapp Main Features:
- Hide Last Seen, Blue Ticks, Double Ticks, Typing for groups & contacts
- Group Statistics
- Image and video Previews
- Dual Two WhatsApp+ Reborn accounts (Total three 3 accounts including official whatsapp) in one android phone
- Package name changed to com.whatsfapp & cum.whatsfapp
- Themed Blue (Boys’ ♂ color) + Pink (Girls’ ♀ color) material design
- AntiBan code and app expiry extension tricks added
- All WhatsApp+ Reborn features included
- [Fixed] “Showing” privacy mods not working properly
- [Fixed] Icons not changing
- [Fixed] Attach Web bug
- Changed folder from /WhatsApp/Osm to /WhatsApp/Fap
- Changed com.whatsfupp to cum.whatsfapp and named it “Fapp” so You got “Fapp” and “WhatsFapp” in launcher
Download WhatsFapp v1.20 Apk:  [ ]
How To Install WhatsFapp v1.20 Apk on your Android devices:
Step 1: Install the Original WhatsApp form.
Step 2: Now register your number 1 as you do always.
Step 3: Start using WhatsApp and after few hours make a backup of your conversation.
Step 4: Clear the App Data of original WhatsApp by going into app info.
Step 5: Now install WhatsFapp and register number 1 and restore the chat back up on number 1.
Step 6: Repeat the first 4 steps again, but this time register number 2 and start chating then backup the conversation 2-3 times.
Step 7: Clear the App Data of original WhatsApp by going into app info.
Step 8: Repeat the first 5 steps again, but this time register number 2 and start chating then backup the conversation 2-3 times.
Here you go now you can use 2 WhatsApp accounts on single device, please let me know if you face any issue regarding this guide.