Using Android apps on PC is much easier then on mobile devices, but now a days smartphone apps are getting more popular then Pc Apps. Well its not a big issue because there are third party emulators through which we can play Android apps on PC. Today i will tell how you can download and install Periscope for PC using BlueStacks and Andy. At the moment there is no such pc version available for Periscope. In the following guide i will explain all the methods on how to install Periscope for PC, but before going any further let me give you an overview on Periscope. I will also use other methods in case BlueStacks is not working properly on your Pc.
• REPLAY: When your broadcast is over, you can make it available for replay so viewers can watch later. Viewers can replay your broadcast with comments and hearts to relive the full experience. Replays currently last 24 hours. You can delete your replay at any time.
• PRIVATE: If you want to broadcast to specific people, press the lock icon before going live and choose who you want to invite to your broadcast.
• TWITTER: You can choose to share your Periscope broadcasts on Twitter by tapping the bird icon before you start broadcasting. When you go live, you’ll tweet a link so that your Twitter followers can watch on the web (or in the app)
• MANAGE NOTIFICATIONS: Periscope will suggest people for you to follow based on your Twitter network. You can always follow new people, or unfollow them if you don’t want to be notified when they go live. You can also adjust notification preferences in Periscope Settings (in Profile)
• HEARTS: Periscope keeps track of how many hearts you get from your viewers. The more hearts, the higher you get in the “Most Loved” list
If you are a Game lover we have a list of best Android games for your PC running Windows. This list contains.
How to Install Periscopea for PC for Pc Running Windows Xp / 7 /8:
All you have to do is download the Periscope Apk and the Android PC integration software named BlueStacks from the links below and follow the steps to get the Periscope for PC.
Step 1: First of all you have to Download Periscope apk File
Step 2: Now install the Android app emulator BlueStacks from Here.
Step 3: If you are new and don’t know how to Install Blue Stacks on your pc read this Guide.
Step 4: After you finished the installation of BluStacks, open the double click on the Periscope apk file and install it using through BlueStacks. When the installation is done you have to wait for the additional data to get downloaded.
Also See: WhatsApp for PC
So Here you go. Now you can use Periscope on PC Running Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows XP. Our app for PC collection also have Dubsmash for PC, SnapSeed for PC, Viper Messenger for PC, and you can get tons of more apps and games for PC By clicking here >> Everything for PC