Whatsapp is the top cross platform messaging app for mostly all the mobile operating system. Now a days every smartphone user use Whatsapp for free texting, best thing about Whatsapp is that its fast and reception is awesome this is the main reason Whatsapp is better form all other apps. You can send photos,videos, audio messages, contacts and there is no character limit. Since the launch of Windows 10 many of the users have been shifted to the latest OS released by the developers at Microsoft. So we have brought the best way to download and install WhatsApp on Windows 10.
As Whatsapp is used on daily purpose and there is no character limit, you can send larger texts but typing larger text on a smartphones it gets boring but if you are using Whatsapp on Pc then it would be a lot easier. So today we’ll guide you to download Whatsapp for PC running Windows 10.
Whatsapp is basically a message app through which you can send and receive text messages free. Whatsapp uses WiFi, Internet and Mobile data to run, you must have an valid internet connection to use Whatsapp and send unlimited texts, videos, photos and audio messages to anyone. There are many other apps like Whatsapp but its popularity is unbeatable.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO ADDITIONAL FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.*
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• WHATSAPP CALLING: Call your friends and family using WhatsApp for free, even if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes.* (Note: you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
Download Whatsapp for PC for Windows 10:
First you have to download BlueStacks because there is no such desktop application of Whatsapp so we need a third party emulator to run Android Apps on PC.
- Now install the BlueStacks.
- Open BlueStacks.
- Search for Whatsapp in search bar. Or simply download the latest version of WhatsApp from here.
- Click on install button to start the process.
- Now wait for BlueStacks to install Whatsapp on Pc.
- When the downloading is complete, go to my apps in BlueStacks and search for whatsapp.
- Double click on app icon to open it.
Here you can the more details about how to install WhatsApp for Pc running Windows 10.
WhatsApp for PC Windows 10