Periscope has finally landed for the android smartphone users as well after a long awaited reports of launch for the platform. We are here with the first modified version of Periscope Apk v1.2 for you to download it on your Android device and enjoy as it is regarded as the Free mobile video streaming app.
This application has been regarded as the only medium for Twitter live Mobile video streaming which is a newly announced service by the world’s second largest social media platform Twitter. The app has been quite famous for the iOS users as many users have posted their live video streaming on this app so far. It has been now finally arrived for the Android platform and so you can download and install Periscope the Best mobile video streaming app for Android on your device.
• REPLAY: When your broadcast is over, you can make it available for replay so viewers can watch later. Viewers can replay your broadcast with comments and hearts to relive the full experience. Replays currently last 24 hours. You can delete your replay at any time.
• PRIVATE: If you want to broadcast to specific people, press the lock icon before going live and choose who you want to invite to your broadcast.
• TWITTER: You can choose to share your Periscope broadcasts on Twitter by tapping the bird icon before you start broadcasting. When you go live, you’ll tweet a link so that your Twitter followers can watch on the web (or in the app)
• MANAGE NOTIFICATIONS: Periscope will suggest people for you to follow based on your Twitter network. You can always follow new people, or unfollow them if you don’t want to be notified when they go live. You can also adjust notification preferences in Periscope Settings (in Profile)
• HEARTS: Periscope keeps track of how many hearts you get from your viewers. The more hearts, the higher you get in the “Most Loved” list.