Recently I have published the way to send Bold, Italics and Strike-through messages in chat windows. Now with the latest Beta version of WhatsApp v2.16.179 Apk you can now send your messages with the simpler FixedSys Fonts style. All you have to do is download the latest beta apk of WhatsApp messenger from the given link below and use ” ‘ command before and after your text to send it in a FixedSys style. In this latest beta version we have the luxury of Sharing Documents including the most anticipated PDF files on the WhatsApp chat. The latest feature of document sharing has been added in the latest version of the app.
- WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or calls.
- Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
- Call your friends and family using WhatsApp for free, even if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes.
- Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
- You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
- There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges
- Sending texts in FixedSys Style also included.
Download and install WhatsApp Messenger v2.16.179 APK :
Step 1: Download the WhatsApp apk by following this guide.
Step 2: Now on your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
Step 3: Now locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin installation.
Step 4: Proceed with the installation and finish it.
Step 5: Access the WhatsApp from the app drawer now, login and start using.
Step 6: All Done. Here is the certified link of the latest apk app from apk mirror.
WhatsApp Messenger v2.16.179 Beta APK : | Link |