Download and install PokeMesh Real Time Map v4.3.0 Apk which is the latest apk app released for Android devices. If you’ve been playing a lot of Pokémon Go, you’re probably tired of catching the same ol’ pokémon in your neighborhood. The PokéMesh for android and iPhone app help you find the rest of them so you can complete your collection. PokeMesh Real Time Map v4.3.0 Apk is an assistant app for discovering the location of any Pokemon that’s been found by other players.
Using PokeMesh for Pokemon GO is extremely simple. You can view all of the nearby Pokemon in your area that have been discovered by your self and other players on the map, along with the times of day they were found.
What’s New in PokeMesh Real Time Map v4.3.0 Apk:
* Allows emulators and devices without a keyboard to use the search address functionality
* Added preference to enable/disable notification sound
* Fixed alt icons size on Pokémon popup
* Fixed step mark on overlay map
* Added an initial check on login to prevent banned or disabled account to access the map
* Revert back search and Pokémon list to old layout to prevent major layout issues
* Added new icons for main marker, step marker, gyms and pokéstops
* Added option to switch between original and localized Pokémon names (if translated by our translation team)
* Optimized scanning process to reduce the amount of RAM and battery usage
* Updated almost all translations and introduced traditional chinese
* Get everything ready to release our online map (tomorrow during the night) that will display the result of all the people using PokéMesh around the world with custom filters and more! (Please, understand that this map is not and will not be a scanner. Actually we can display with success around 90.000 Pokémon)
Download PokeMesh Real Time Map v4.3.0 Apk for Android phones:
All you have to do is follow the instructions given below.
1- Download the app from given link below.
2- Make sure to enable the unknown source file installation.
3- Once done your apk will be downloaded and installed on your Android phone.