Download and install Messenger Lite v 1.0 by Facebook on your Android devices using this officially released latest apk app. Facebook has come out with a “lite” version of its Messenger app, in a bid to reach users in emerging markets where mobile internet connections are slow. In a blog post published Monday, the company described Facebook Messenger Lite as a “slimmed down version of Messenger” designed for basic Android phones with low memory. The app rolls out today to users in Kenya, Tunisia, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, and Venezuela, before expanding to other markets in coming months. But with this Messenger Lite apk you can instantly download this app on your own device right now.
Instantly reach the people in your life for free with Messenger Lite. This lightweight version of Messenger is faster, uses less data and works in all network conditions.
• Installs fast – The app is smaller, so it downloads quickly and uses less storage space.
• Loads quickly – You can send text, photos and links to anyone who uses Messenger, Messenger Lite or Facebook Lite.
• Uses less data – Be more efficient with your mobile data and save space for other apps. Using less data will save you more money.
• Works on all networks – It’s designed for 2G networks and areas with slow or unstable internet connections. If you don’t have a connection, your messages will be delivered when you have signal.
• Works on most Android phones – you can use it on almost any type of Android phone, new or old, including Gingerbread.
How to download Messenger Lite v 1.0 Apk by Facebook :
1- First of all make sure that you have unknown source installation option enabled on your Android device.
2- If not, Go to Settings and developers option and enable the above mentioned option.
3- Now download the Messenger Lite 1.0 Apk from the given link below and then simply install it on your device.
4- That’s it.