There have been 100’s of good video streaming sites available online, Likes of YouTube, NetFlix, Daily Motion etc, But what if you are at some place where the internet quality isn’t that good and these sites show you the buffering cycle of death again and again. Now the time comes when you will look to download your favorite videos and watch them offline later. Here we are with the solution. We have been reviewing many Online video downloading apps before, but this iSkysoft iTube Studio for Mac is a complete package that lets you download your favorite videos & Music from 10,000+ sites with a single click.
So you don’t have to look for a separate video downloader for different sites on your MAC, as there are very few such tools available for MAC users currently as compared to the tons of video downloading tools available for PC to download YouTube videos, but when you try those tools on any other site, Like NetFlix or even at Daily Motion, the results are quite disappointing. But with this iSkysoft iTube Studio for Mac you can get all the video downloading tools available at one place.
Main Features of iSkysoft iTube Studio for Mac:
- 10,000+ Video Sites
- YouTube, Dailymotion, Facebook, Instagram, NetFlix Etc
- Download HD Video
- 4K UHD, 4K, 1920P, 1080P, 720P, 480P, 360P, etc.
- Download YouTube to MP3
- Download and convert YouTube to MP3 in high quality.
- Fast Download Speed
- 3X faster download YouTube and any other videos.
- Download Audio Only
- Download music and record original audio from YouTube and other sites.
- Batch Download Videos
- Download videos in batch. Download all YouTube playlist in 1 click.
- Player Plugin
- Play downloaded and desktop videos with the built-in media player instantly.
- Easy to Use
- As easy as a pie. Only 1 click is needed to download videos and playlists.
The iTube is designed to do just one thing, and that’s download videos available on any online sites and save them as video or audio files. There are no fancy bells or whistles, making it a slim package that puts minimal demands on your PC.
The interface is clean and good-looking, and in a nice touch it grabs the video’s main image to use as a backdrop while the clip downloads. It can save as FLV, MKV, MOV, AVI, MP3 and MPG, it doesn’t gobble up system resources and it’s completely free.
- Download Video from 1,000+ Sites
- 100% Free Download YouTube Videos
- Directly Download/Convert YouTube Videos to MP3
- Record videos from Netflix, Hulu，iTunes, BBC iPlayer Live, etc.
- Manage and Play Videos in the Easiest Way.
Playlist downloading features added too:
The best feature that I liked about the iSkysoft iTube Studio for Mac is its ability to download the whole playlist from the main video streaming sites. So you don’t have to download a single video again and again. All you have to do is simply add the playlist link and check the Playlist download option in the studio and it will start the whole video playlist from the site.
This feature has been tested and worked perfectly for YouTube videos by downloading the Playlist with a single click.
Availability and Pricing:
You can have this must have video downloading tool, the iSkysoft iTube Studio for Mac. There is the free trials version available for download while the final product prict is $39.00 which is quite amazing as compared to dozens of features it provides for your Video downloading options.