Google Chrome for Android has just been updated and the new update made it even more stable and smooth as compared old version having some glitches. The new version is named as Chrome 26 for Android. The main feature that we already seen in the Beta version was the Synchronization of desktop and mobile browser. It has been now added in this official and stable version. Form auto complete option is also included in the new version.
With Chrome 26 for Android all the passwords and forms Auto complement entries stored on your computer will be available in our Android device. To manage the synchronization you have to go to Menu> Settings> Click on our account> Sync.
The Official Google Chrome description stated at Google Play,
Browse fast with the Chrome web browser on your Android phone and tablet. Sign in to sync your Chrome browser experience from your computer to bring it with you anywhere you go.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
• Browse faster with accelerated page loading, scrolling and zooming.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of browser tabs. On your phone, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On your tablet, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to the Chrome web browser to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, and omnibox data from your computer to your phone or tablet. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to Chrome on your phone or tablet with one click and read them on the go, even when you’re offline.
• Browse privately in Incognito mode.
You can Download the official updated Google chrome version
Click on the button