Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini has got another KitKat firmware update , with this update of KitKat most of the bugs are fixed completely , some performance enhancements are there and some features are improved . Now with new official firmware update you lost your root access and in order to enjoy custom firmware you need to root your device again . Today we guide you how to root new XXUCNH5 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Official Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE I9195. But before you start rooting your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini backup all your important data .
Before you start you need the following .
- USB Drivers
- Download ODIN
- Backup Android Apps
- Backup Messages
- Backup Call logs
- Enable USB Debugging Mode , go to settings > developers options > enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure the battery of your smartphone is charged more than 60%.
This guide is for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE I9195 variant , do not try this method on any other galaxy s4 variant. Follow each step carefully in case of any mishap or you brick your smartphone we are not held responsible for that .
How To Root XXUCNH5 Android 4.4.2 Firmware on Galaxy S4 Mini I9195 LTE :
- Switch Off your smartphone.
- Boot your smartphone in Download Mode. Press and hold volume down+home+power buttons .
- Open Odin.
- Now connect your smartphone with PC and when your smartphone connects successfully one of the Odin port become colorful.
- Now extract the file you download above ( CF-Auto Root Package).
- Click on PDA or AP and select the CF-Auto-Root-serranolte-serranoltexx-gti9195.tar.md5, this file will be found in extract folder of CF-Auto Root package.
- Check Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options in Odin.
- Click Start.
- After installation completes your device will boot in recovery mode and install the root package files.
That’s it you have successfully root your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE running Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUCNH5 official firmware .