Here’s how you can update your Galaxy A3 A300H to XXU1AOA4 Android 4.4.4 official firmware. Samsung Galaxy A3 is the newest edition to Samsung Galaxy family, Samsung is working hard to get his fan following back as it was. In this Android 4.4.4 official update you’ll get new tweaks and enhancements, but their is nothing related to Android 5.0. You can update Galaxy A3 A300H to XXU1AOA4 Android 4.4.4 official firmware using Samsung KIES, most of the users are getting OTA update by going to Settings->Device->About. Also for those who cannot update using KIES or OTA they can update their Galaxy A3 to Android 4.4.4 using our step by step guide.
In the following guide i’ll tell you how to update Samsung Galaxy A3 A300H to XXU1AOA4 Android 4.4.4 official firmware. After updating your device to XXU1AOA4 Android 4.4.4 you’ll lose your root, but no need to worry about that after this post i’ll post a guide on how to root XXU1AOA4 Android 4.4.4 on Samsung Galaxy A3 A300H.
Before you start you need the following .
- Backup Android Apps
- Backup Messages
- Backup Call logs
- Enable USB Debugging Mode , go to settings > developers options > enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure the battery of your smartphone is charged more than 60%.
XXU1AOA4 Android 4.4.4 Firmware Details:
Country: United Arab Emirates
Version: Android 4.4.4
Build date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 06:29:04 +0000
Product Code: LYS
Download XXU1AOA4 Android 4.4.4 for Samsung Galaxy A3:
This guide is for Samsung Galaxy A3 A300H variant , do not try this method on any other galaxy A3 variant. Follow each step carefully in case of any mishap or you brick your smartphone we are not held responsible for that .
How To Update Galaxy A3 A300H to XXU1AOA4 Android 4.4.4 :
- Switch Off your smartphone.
- Boot your smartphone in Download Mode. Press and hold volume down+home+power buttons .
- Open Odin.
- Now connect your smartphone with PC and when your smartphone connects successfully one of the Odin port become colorful.
- Now extract the file you download above ( Android 4.4.4 ).
- Click on PDA or AP and select the file with CODE in his name , this file will be found in extract folder of Android 4.4.4 .
- Check Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options in Odin.
- Click Start.
- After installation completes your device will automatically boots and when you see home screen unplug your device .