Facebook Messenger is separate app from the main Facebook app and yesterday Facebook Messenger got a new update with the version number 18.104.22.168.80. In this new update developers of Facebook have added quite few features like Groups, Messaging Forwarding, Conversation Shortcuts and Free Calling. Facebook Messenger work like our default messaging app, but we don’t have to pay for any text. You can even send text messages to people who are not added in your Facebook friends, all you have to do is add their contact number write your message and tap on send. While using Facebook messenger you get to enjoy group chats, share photos/videos, make free video calls and enjoy the chat heads. You can download the Facebook Messenger 22.214.171.124.80 from Google Play Store or you can directly downloadon your device from the following link.
Facebook Messenger Main Features:
- Even more ways to message:
- Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
- Preview your gallery photos and videos without leaving the conversation–then choose the perfect ones to send.
- Record voice messages when you have more to say.
- Know when people have seen your messages.
- Forward messages or photos to people who weren’t in the conversation.
- Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
- Turn on location to let people know when you’re nearby.
- See who’s available on Messenger and who’s active on Facebook.
- Create shortcuts to get to any conversation right from your home screen.
- Turn off notifications when you’re working, sleeping or just need a break.
- Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
Groups: Now you can create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one placeForwarding: Want to send a message or photo to someone who isn’t in the conversation? Just tap to forward it onConversation Shortcuts: Create a shortcut so that you can get to any conversation right from your home screenFree Calls: Talk as long as you want and stay in touch wherever you are. (Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply).
Download and install Facebook Messenger APK 126.96.36.199.80 :
Step 1: Download Facebook Messenger 188.8.131.52.80 apk
Step 2: Now on your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
Step 3: Now locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin installation.
Step 4: Proceed with the installation and finish it.
Step 5: Access the Groups application from the app drawer now, login and start using.
Step 6: All Done.
Facebook Messenger 184.108.40.206.80 apk: Link