Samsung Galaxy S5 is best sold high end smartphone from Samsung of 2014 , this smartphone is highly appreciated by the users because of it’s powerful hardware and strong features . Such kind of high end smartphone raise the expectations of high end smartphone users and next year users will expect more from Samsung. Samsung Galaxy S5 almost fulfill all the needs of high end smartphone user. But still Samsung Galaxy S5 is a not a bug free smartphone you still face some bugs and problems when you use Samsung Galaxy S5. Today we guide you how to solve no vibration issue on Samsung Galaxy S5 or Vibration not working issue .
How To Fix Vibration Not Working Issue On Samsung Galaxy S5:
Follow the guide carefully and if you don’t know how to follow the step just go to some repair shop for help . There is two kinds of problems if we talk about vibration. One in no vibration and second is low vibration we guide you both problem solution today.
Find The Problem:
- First you have to find out what kind of problem you have no vibration at all or low vibration.
- First set vibration to OFF and then set it to ON .
- Restart your smartphone and check again.
- Reset the settings of your smartphone and check again.
- If your smartphone is encountered with low vibration issue go to repair shop and replace your vibrator .
No Vibration Solution:
- In such case if you can solder the contacts of vibrator then check the vibrator terminals and if there is any problem re-solder them .
- If you are not able to check the contacts of vibrator go to repair shop and ask the shopkeeper to check the vibrator.