Apple new release iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus is a blast in the smartphone world, Apple almost sold more than 10 million iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus is less than a month time . New iPhone 6 and 6 Plus also facing a very high criticism from users on low quality material body but still most of the users go for new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus . New iOS 8 was also introduced and this new iOS version is also getting popular among the users . Apple is too strict in allowing third party apps on iPhone but still you have third party apps in the app store . Today we guide you how to change the keyboard on new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus , a simple guide for you and you will enjoy a new keyboard on your new iPhone.
There are tons of new custom keyboards that you can replace with your standard iOS 8 keyboards. The most renowned one is the SwiftKey Keyboard which is a famous keyboard on Android platform. The users with Jailbroken iPhones have used it on their devices before as well. other keyboards that really made some mark on Apple devices are Swype, Fleksy, KuaiBoard and Minum etc.
- Go to app store and select the keyboard you want to download for your new iPhone.
- Download the keyboard .
- Go to settings > general > click keyboard tab.
- Click on add new keyboard button.
- Now under the third party apps you will see the keyboard you have downloaded . Click it.
- After you click new keyboard you will be directed back to keyboard page , here select your keyboard again.
- After selecting your new keyboard an option will appear “Allow Full Access For Keyboards (downloaded app).
- Click Yes.
- Now open your keyboard in message app and click and hold the earth symbol.
- You have to select the app you have just added and your keyboard is changed.