Sometimes one Google App crashes and it causes all other Google Apps to crash, but when one app is fixed all other apps got fixed . Today we guide you how to fix the gapps not working error on Samsung Galaxy S5 . Sometimes you face errors like Unfortunately Google Search has stopped , Unfortunately Google Play Store has stopped, Unfortunately Gmail has stopped etc. When one Gapp is messed up it causes other gapps to crash so we have to fix the gapps and we guide you how you can do that . Following is a guide on how to fix Unfortunately, The Process Com.Google.Process.Gapps Has Stopped.
- Go to Settings
- Open Application Manger .
- Now swap right or left to see all contents on the screen .
- Click Downloads.
- Now disable downloads and then enable it .
If the problem still happens then use the procedure 2 below.
- Go to settings .
- Go to applications . open application manager.
- click the menu .
- now select reset apps preferences.