Has it ever happened to you that your iPhone gets stuck in the white apple logo screen? It’s a common problem and when this happens, most people fear that they’ll lost all of their data in recovering the phone. However, that is not necessarily true. Your iPhone data is important and you should look for means to fix the issue without losing data.
As such, I’d like to recommend that you use dr.fone — Repair to fix the issue. When it comes to solving any and all software related iPhone issues, you can’t find a better solution than dr.fone. It’s trusted by millions of users worldwide, and it has even been sponsored by the likes of Forbes and Deloitte.
In addition to fixing the white apple logo issue, dr.fone can also help you if your iPhone is stuck on recovery mode.
How to Fix iPhone Stuck in White Apple Logo Issue with dr.fone — Repair
1. Install and launch the dr.fone application. Choose the ‘Repair’ option from the main menu.
2. Connect your iPhone to the computer using a lightning cable and click on ‘Start’ when the device is automatically detected.
3. Go through your iPhone’s details and description and click on ‘Next.’
4. This step is slightly tricky but you can handle it. You need to enter your iPhone into DFU Mode. If you have an iPhone 7, 8, or X, you need to first power off your iPhone. Following that, you need to press the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds. Following that, release the Power button but keep holding Volume Down. You will soon enter DFU mode. If you have an iPhone before the iPhone 7, then you need to press the Power button instead of Volume Down. This process will also help you if your iPhone is stuck on connect to iTunes screen and won’t restore.
5. dr.fone will now detect the latest firmware for your iPhone. You simply have to click on ‘download’ and wait.
6. Next, you need to click on ‘Fix Now’ to solve the White Apple Logo issue.
7. Finally, you can simply restart the iPhone and continue using it as you normally would!
After this you’ll be able to use your iPhone normally and the best part is that you wouldn’t have lost any data either.