The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus are the new powerful devices released by Apple recently. Although the iOS developers didn’t added any feature in their OS to shoot the most talked about 4K HD videos with these smartphones but you can utilize the full power of these devices and shoot/ record 4K video with your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus.
In this regard you have to download a very vital UltraKam 4K app on your device available on the iTunes store Which can shoot videos of resolution of 4K with the resolution of 3264 x 2448 to be exact at @50MB/s . Previously the Ultrkam app was made available for the iPhone 5S devices which lead to shoot the 2K videos with the same device but the current update made to this app has managed users to shoot the highest possible resolution video with the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus. To do so we should first read the description of the Ultrakam 4K app from the iTunes store which has been stated below.
– All in one: Film, Timelapse and Slow Motion.
– Captures to Film Resolution in RAW formats up to ~3GB/m.
– Captures Film Resolution in WEB compression ~200MB/m (~15x space saving!).
– In version 2.0 Audio and Video are recorded to the SAME file.
– MJPEG and H.264 iFrame support.
– Exposure, Focus and White Balance Full Manual modes (iOS 8 only).
Playback and File Transferring
– Private gallery that allows to play and edit the 3K and 2K videos
– Automatic proxy rendering to create playable versions from RAW material
– Access your recordings via Local WiFi (using the embedded web server)
– Also access your files via iTunes File Sharing or iExplorer.
– Upload ‘4K Quality’ videos directly to youtube.
– Export to Photo Library at standard 1080p (required by apple).
– Live Stream and Control from the Remote Control App (Over WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0)
– Connect and HDMI/VGA output and monitor your camera in any external TV.
– Enable Airplay Mirroring and stream the camera’s live feed ove the air.
How to Record 4K video on iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus with Ultrakam:
All you have to do is download the app from the iTunes store or from the given link below and install it on your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus to shoot the best 4K HD videos with your device.
Ultrakam 4k. The Professional Camera App. ( Ver 3.0 – 27.4 mb)
Here is the clip of a 4K video recorded with the Ultrakam 4K app.