Samsung has lost the smartphone sales shares of the market but the Korean smartphone manufacturers wants to gain the profit marks higher so they are making more smartphones and so is the Samsung Galaxy Avant their latest smartphone added in the list of hundreds of smartphones the company made recently. The Samsung Galaxy Avant is a mid range device with 4.5 inch display having resolution of 540 x 950 and 245 ppi pixels density. Under the hood the device has a Quad Core Snapdragon 400 process clocked at 1.2 GHz which is supported with 1.5 GB of RAm and Adreno 305 GPU.
Today we will let you know how to root Samsung Galaxy Avant SM-G386T T-Mobile variant. The root guide involves the CF Root process as described in the XDA developers forum. This Root process will make you to customize your Samsung Galaxy Avant and all those apps that use the root privilege of your device. Keep in mind that this Root method will apply only on the Samsung Galaxy Avant G386T for the T-Mobile version of the deivce.
First you should know what is rooting and why you should Root the device? When you Root any Android smartphone or Tablet, You will get the complete access to the data which has been locked by the smartphone manufacturer. By rooting your device you will remove all the factory restrictions and you can make internal system changes in the operating system.
This will help you install various apps or games that needs the root privilege to access the system files to enhance the performance of your device. This also help you get rid of any built in features, applications or programs from your Android device. You can add new modded applications, you can Flash custom recoveries and Custom ROMs as well. But in some cases, Some Android manufacturers void the warranty of such rooted devices. So before going further you should read this on the their official sites.
Pre –Requesties for Rooting Samsung Galaxy Avant SM-G386T T-Mobile:
- This guide is made especially for Samsung Galaxy Avant SM-G386T T-Mobile.
- To check device model, tap on Settings> More/ General> About Device. Check the Model number written there. If you have some other device. Stop right here.
- Make sure to have at least 60% charged battery so that your device stay alive during the whole rooting process.
- Backup Your data before Rooting your device. In some cases users have lost all their important data including SMS, Call Log, Contacts, Media files, Calendar etc.
- Make sure to Turn off Samsung Kies and other software if you are Using ODIN 3.09 while doing the rooting of your device. As using Odin is the most recommended way of rooting or flashing a Samsung device.
- Last and most Important: We will not be responsible if your device stuck during the process or after it. So do it on your own risk. If you are a newbie, Read more rooting guides before trying this.
How To Root DEVICE Samsung Galaxy Avant SM-G386T T-Mobile
First of all make sure to download these files needed to root Samsung Galaxy Avant SM-G386T T-Mobile
- Download the latest version of Odin, Odin 3 v3.09
- Make sure to download Samsung USB Drivers.
- Download CF-Auto-Root files for this specific device.
How to root Procedure:
- First of all Extract the CF-Auto-Root files to get the *.tar.md5 Files.
- Now open the Odin 3 v3.09.exe.
- Now turn your device Galaxy Avant SM-G386T T-Mobile on Download mode by pressing and holding the Power + Home + Volume Down buttons all together for at least 10 seconds. If you see the warning notice press the Volume Up button now.
- Now Connect your Galaxy Avant with your PC.
- ID COM box will turn blue soon after your device will be detected on Odin 3.09. If not make sure to download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers given above.
- Now click on the AP tab on Odin3 v3.09 and add the CF-Auto-Root *.tar.md5 file.
- You can do the same by clicking on the PDA tab if you are using the Older version of Odin3, i.e Odin 3.07
- Make sure that your Odin3 V3.09 looks like this one in the screenshot below.
- Everything ready. Now Hit start and your device will get rooted automatically.
- You can find the SuperSu app on your device now.
- That’s it You have successfully Rooted your Device Galaxy Avant SM-G386T T-Mobile
If you want to verify your device is rooted or not, You can download the Root Checker app from Google Play Store. Tap on the Root checker option in the app and then tap on Verify Root. It will ask for grant from SuperSU, tap on Grant. The message will appear that the Root Access is Verified Now! That’s it. Your device is Rooted now and you can customize it the way you want it to be.