We have been always in favor of Rooting any Android Phone from the time this tweak showed up. It has all those Pros and Cons but there are many benefits of Rooting your Android device as compared to using it with Factory loaded settings. You can read a detail review about ” Why to Root an Android Device ” and carry on to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on Android 4.3.
Today we bring the guide to teach our readers who just got their hands on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and missing some really important apps or tweaks they used in their previous rooted Android devices. Rooting you Samsung Galaxy Note 3 lets you use it as Superuser and will let you get the System level access to the base Linux kernel on which the whole Android is running. This will help you boost your device performance and specially as a Samsung device loaded with TouchWiz UI over the stock Android, I personally feel that Rooting the Samsung device is even more compulsory to get more out of its performance gauge.
The process to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on Android 4.3 is simple and easy so you don’t have to worry if you are new in tweaking your Android device. This root has been provided by a renowned Android Rooting dev Chainfire, who have been involved in Auto Rooting many Android devices including some Samsung Flagship Galaxy S series devices as well. This root feature is available for all devices so you wouldn’t have to get worry about the model of your Galaxy Note 3.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 On Android 4.3:
To Root your Galaxy Note 3 you have to follow following steps in and download the root package given in the source link. But keep in mind that Rooting will Void your warranty of the device and I am not responsible to be held damage to your device. So better research more about Benefits of rooting your phone.
Also, before you begin, be sure to backup your device, follow our guide on: How to completely backup your Android device on PC without root access. And download the Samsung Android USB driver as well.
- First of all you have to Download the root package for your variant of Galaxy Note 3 from here.
- You will also need Odin3 software application, which you can get from here.
- Now Select the file you Just downloaded and Extract the package to get the *.tar.md5 file.
- Save the File to your desktop or any place where you can find it easily.
- Reboot Your device into download mode by pressing Volume Down and Home Key for some time.
- Now Launch Odin3 on your PC and connect you Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with the USB cable. Wait fr Odin to detect the phone as shown in the image below.
- Now Click the PDA button and select the *.tar.md5 file you just saved on your desktop.
- Make sure that the Re-Partition is not checked. Check Auto-Reboot and let all other options remained unchecked.
- Click the start button now and wait for the Odin 3 to finish flashing the PDA.
- The Phone will reboot Automatically and when it come back to life it is now rooted.
So there it is Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is now Rooted, You can see the #SuperSU app on your . Now you can Download really Powerful apps to your device to get most out of your device. I will suggest the Seeder and RAM Booster Pro app for your device which will boost the performance of your Rooted Galaxy Note 3.
Don’t forget to share this awesome tip with your friends by sharing this post on clicking the sharing buttons below. Also Stay tune and follow us on Facebook or , to know more tweaks and tips.,