Samsung’s most latest flagship device is this Samsung Galaxy Note 4 which has been made available by the Korean makers on over 200+ cellular networks all over the world. With the release of the Galaxy Note 4 the developers were quite keen to root this device at the first place and they are quite successful in this regard.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N901T which was released for the T-Mobiles has been successfully rooted with Chainfire’s CF-Aut Root method. Today we will let you know how to Root your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910T variant of the device with this CF Auto Root procedure with this step by step guide. But before going further into the details. First thing you should mark here is that this Root method will work for T-Mobile variant of the Galaxy Note 4. Any other version can not be rooted with this procedure given below. So check the Galaxy Note 4 model of your device before moving forward.
First you should know what is rooting and why you should Root the device? When you Root any Android smartphone or Tablet, You will get the complete access to the data which has been locked by the smartphone manufacturer. By rooting your device you will remove all the factory restrictions and you can make internal system changes in the operating system.
This will help you install various apps or games that needs the root privilege to access the system files to enhance the performance of your device. This also help you get rid of any built in features, applications or programs from your Android device. You can add new modded applications, you can Flash custom recoveries and Custom ROMs as well. But in some cases, Some Android manufacturers void the warranty of such rooted devices. So before going further you should read this on the their official sites.
Pre –Requesties for Rooting “Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N901T”:
- This guide is made especially for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N901T.
- To check device model, tap on Settings> More/ General> About Device. Check the Model number written there. If you have some other device. Stop right here.
- Make sure to have at least 60% charged battery so that your device stay alive during the whole rooting process.
- Backup Your data before Rooting your device. In some cases users have lost all their important data including SMS, Call Log, Contacts, Media files, Calendar etc.
- Make sure to Turn off Samsung Kies and other software if you are Using ODIN 3.09 while doing the rooting of your device. As using Odin is the most recommended way of rooting or flashing a Samsung device.
- Last and most Important: We will not be responsible if your device stuck during the process or after it. So do it on your own risk. If you are a newbie, Read more rooting guides before trying this.
How To Root DEVICE Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N901T:
First of all make sure to download these files needed to root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N901T
- Download the latest version of Odin, Odin 3 v3.09
- Make sure to download Samsung USB Drivers.
- Download CF-Auto-Root files for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T
How to root Procedure:
- First of all Extract the CF-Auto-Root files to get the *.tar.md5 Files.
- Now open the Odin 3 v3.09.exe.
- Now turn your device Galaxy Note 4 on Download mode by pressing and holding the Power + Home + Volume Down buttons all together for at least 10 seconds. If you see the warning notice press the Volume Up button now.
- Now Connect your Device Note 4 with your PC.
- ID COM box will turn blue soon after your device will be detected on Odin 3.09. If not make sure to download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers given above.
- Now click on the AP tab on Odin3 v3.09 and add the CF-Auto-Root *.tar.md5 file.
- You can do the same by clicking on the PDA tab if you are using the Older version of Odin3, i.e Odin 3.07
- Make sure that your Odin3 V3.09 looks like this one in the screenshot below.
- Everything ready. Now Hit start and your device will get rooted automatically.
- You can find the SuperSu app on your device now.
- That’s it You have successfully Rooted your Device Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N901T the T-Mobile variant of the device.
If you want to verify your device is rooted or not, You can download the Root Checker app from Google Play Store. Tap on the Root checker option in the app and then tap on Verify Root. It will ask for grant from SuperSU, tap on Grant. The message will appear that the Root Access is Verified Now! That’s it. Your device is Rooted now and you can customize it the way you want it to be.
We hope that you have successfully Rooted your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N901T TMobile variant of the smartphone. You can check our Hacks and Cracks category for more Rooting guides. Don’t forget to share this awesome tip with your friends by sharing this post on clicking the sharing buttons below. Also Stay tune and follow us on Facebook or , to know more tweaks and tips.,