With the release of each new device we have to learn out some simple things that we may like to use them in our daily use. Same happens with the latest Samsung Galaxy S6 device and we have to yet learn some working tweaks that we may use to get most out of the latest flagship device released by the Samsung.
To Take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge all you have to do is follow these three steps given below. All these steps are mostly followed in the previous versions of the devices as well. Taking a screen shot works just like the same we used to have on the previous flagship Galaxy S5 or the Galaxy Note 4 device.
Method 1: Buttons
First and most common used method is to use the physical buttons as shortcuts to capture the screenshot of the device. This will immediately capture your phone’s display. All you have to do is follow these steps given below.
- First of all make sure to open the app or the pictures that you want to capture in the screenshot.
- press and hold the power button and the home button at the same time
- You have to be precise in pressing both buttons at the same time. If you press the power button first, it may result in device lock. Same can happen if you press the home button first it will lead you to the home screen.
- Make sure to press it together.
- The screenshot will be captured and will be saved in the gallery.
- You can reach all your screenshots manually by taping on the My Files app
- now head to the Pictures/ ScreenShots. Here you go all with all your screenshots that you have captured lately.
Method 2: Swipe
In this method you have to swipe the screen with your hand or with your palm from left to right or from right to left. If you swipe your screen with Palm (no fingers). Your Galaxy S6 or the Galaxy S6 Edge will take the screenshot out instantly and will save it in the gallery. But first you have to manually enable the Motion and gestures option from the settings menu.
This can be done by following the steps given below.
- Go into the settings menu.
- Scroll down to “Motion” and choose “Motions and gestures.”
- Tap “Palm swipe to capture.”
- Hit the toggle button from on to off.