Huawei have recently announced their Ascend D2 smartphone which is quite impressive and now they come up with a new device Huawei Ascend P2. This new smartphone is really interesting in comparison with the worlds best Android smartphone Samsung Galaxy S3 which has the badge of most sold smartphone of the year as well. While this Huawei Ascend P2 is priced almost half as compared to Galaxy S3.
We have seen that recently the Chinese smartphone making companies like ZTE, Huawei and Lenovo etc have grown quite fast and launched a large offensive campaign against the giants like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola and Sony. With the introduction of High-end Android devices the Huawei has been getting more popular outside China as well. With the introduction of latest Full-HD display and high pixel density screens these phones have been considered capable of head to head comparison with high-end smartphones
As you can see, the Chinese manufacturers, ZTE, Huawei, Lenovo launched a large offensive against the giants of the mobile phone, such as Samsung and Apple by offering a new wave of smartphones with Full HD screen.
Huawei Ascend P2 specifications:
Here are the specs of the new Huawei Ascend P2
– 4.7 inch IPS Display with 312 ppi Pixel Density.
– Magic Touch technology that gives you the ability to use the screen with gloves.
– With a Screen resolution 1280 x 720 HD
– A Huawei K3V2 quad-core processor clocked 1.5 GHz
– 1 GB Ram
– 16GB Rom
– An HDR supported 13MP camera with Sony Sensor that can shoot in Full HD 1080p 30fps
– 4G, 3G + Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0
– 4G LTE cat 4 with theoretical throughput of 150 MB / s
– 4.1.2-Android 1.5 Jelly Bean Emotion UI
– Battery 2420 mAh
– 136.2 mm x 66.7 mm x 8.4 mm
– Weight 122g
The Huawei Ascend P2 will be available in different markets including United States and Europe. Orange 4G LTE supported device will be priced at $521 and is available on their website.