Here we are with the official iOS 12.4 beta 2 ipsw Direct download Links. You can no easily update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using these links. The new iOS 12.4 ipsw brings some minor changes to the original 12.2 version of the iOS.
You can download and install the Final version of iOS 12.4 Beta 4 direct download Link on your iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR. According to Apple, the update fixes bugs with eSIM activation on the iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR. It also addresses an issue that could affect cellular connectivity in Turkey on the iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR. eSIM is one of the iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR’s biggest features, so it’s good that Apple is pushing out a fix to solve activation problems, especially as major carriers like T-Mobile begin to roll out support for it.
How to Download and install iOS 12.4 Beta 2 ipsw from direct links given below :
Step 1: Connect your iOS 12.4 Beta 2 confirmed iDevice with iTunes via USB.
Step 2: Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to last official iOS 12.3 via iTunes, then setup it as a new iPhone.
Step 3: Download last iOS 12.4 Beta 2 for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch:
Download iOS 12.4 beta 2 IPSW Files
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE and iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5 and iPad Pro 12.9 (2nd-Generation)
- iPad 5 and iPad 6
- iPad mini 5 and iPad Air 3
- iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9 (1st-Generation)
- iPad Air and iPad mini 2
- iPod touch
If you found any issues with the above-given links, You can comment below. Sign-up for iOS 12.4 Beta program here.
You can Also Download:
What’s new in iOS 12.4 Beta 2:
Here are all the detailed Release Notes and all the information regarding ths iOS 12.3 new features.
iOS 12.4 Beta 2 IPSW Release Notes:
- The iOS 12.2 SDK provides support for developing iOS apps for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch devices running iOS 12.4. The SDK comes bundled with Xcode 10.2.1 available from the Mac App Store. For information on the compatibility requirements for Xcode 10.2.1, see Xcode 10.2.1 Release Notes.
- There are no SDK release notes for this software update.