Here we are with the official iOS 13 beta 2 ipsw Direct download Links. You can no easily update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using these links. The new iOS 13 ipsw brings some huge changes to the original 12.4 version of the iOS.
You can download and install the Final version of iOS 13 Beta 2 Build direct download Link on your iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR. According to Apple, the update fixes bugs with eSIM activation on the iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR. It also addresses an issue that could affect cellular connectivity in Turkey on the iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR. eSIM is one of the iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR’s biggest features, so it’s good that Apple is pushing out a fix to solve activation problems, especially as major carriers like T-Mobile begin to roll out support for it.
Step 1: Connect your iOS 13 Beta 2 confirmed iDevice with iTunes via USB.
Step 2: Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to last official iOS 12.3 via iTunes, then setup it as a new iPhone.
Step 3: Download last iOS 13 Beta 1 for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch:
Download iOS 13 beta 2 IPSW Files Build 17A5492t:
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPad Air 2Download
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Download
- iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Download
- iPad (5th generation)Download
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation)Download
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch)Download
- iPad (6th generation)Download
- iPad Pro (11-inch)Download
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation)Download
- iPad Air (3rd generation)Download
For iPad Mini:
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini (5th generation)
For iPod Touch:
- iPod Touch 7th generation
If you found any issues with the above-given links, You can comment below. Sign-up for iOS 13 Beta program here.
How to get iOS 13 Beta 2 Profile to get the ipsw OTA Without PC:
We have been working to update the links but still you can get the latest iOS 13 Beta 1 Profile on your iPhone, iPod or iPad following this guide.
- Open the Safari browser and go to [ iOS 13 beta Profile Link ]
- Tap on Download button.
- Then make sure to tap on “Allow” on the new Pop-up screen > Next tap on “iPhone”
- Next, you would be taken to “iOS Beta Software Profile.” Then, you have to tap on Install → Enter your iPhone Passcode.
- Tap on Install at the top-right corner → Tap Install again in Popup.
- Next Tap on Restart.
- Once the iPhone restarts, head to Settings > General > Software Update.
- You will see iOS 13 Beta 1 Update being shown.
- Tap on it and get it downloaded.
What’s new in iOS 13 Beta 2 Without PC Review:
Here are all the detailed Release Notes and all the information regarding this iOS 13 Beta 2 ipsw new features.
iOS 13 Beta 2 IPSW Release Notes:
iOS 13 will include a dark mode for the first time, a feature iOS users have desired for quite some time.
2- UPDATED VOLUME HUD:
iOS 13 is rumored to include a new volume HUD that’s perhaps going to be less obtrusive than the current one
3- SLEEP MODE:
Apple is working on a sleep mode available in the Control Center that will toggle on Do Not Disturb, make the Lock screen darker, and mute all incoming notifications.
4- IPAD TWEAKS:
Several features in iOS 13 will be focused on the iPad. Apple is said to be introducing a feature for displaying multiple windows in a single iPad app using a tab view.
5- NEW GESTURES
iPads are expected to gain a new standard undo gesture for text input, which will allow users to undo or redo an action using a three finger tap on the keyboard area and a slide left or right.
iOS 13 Release Date Schedule starting [18 June 2019]:
1. iOS 13 developer beta: The first iOS 13 beta will likely arrive at the WWDC keynote today, but it’s going to be restricted to paid Apple developers at first. You should probably wait for the public beta, which is always more stable or upgrades to the beta on a non-primary device.
2. iOS 13 public beta: This is Apple’s way of testing features on a larger scale, and that may happen toward the end of June – last year the iOS public beta release date was June 25. It’s typically a more refined version of the iOS developer beta, although it can still be rough and never includes all of the features implemented in the final version of the software.
3. iOS 13 golden masters: This will be the final version of the iOS 13 software one week early, meant for developers and public beta testers. At this point it’s very stable and gives app makers seven days to adapt to the final software.
4. The official iOS 13 release date: We’ll get the new iOS 13 software in its final, stable form about one week after the next iPhone launch event, what we’re calling iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Max and iPhone 11 XR at the moment. The date? Probably mid-September (last year it was September 17).[Note] Links will be updated soon. Stay tuned.
You can Also Download:
- Download macOS Catalina Beta 1 .DMG [Developer Beta profile Link].
- iOS 12.3 Final GM Download for iOS devices.
- Pokemon Rumble Rush ipa for iOS devices.
- Angry Birds Explore Apk for Android [June 2019].