Playing games on PC is much easier then playing on mobile devices, but now a days smartphone games are getting more popular then Pc games. Well its not a big issue because there are third party emulators through which we can play Android games on PC. Today i will tell how you can download and install Lara Croft: Relic Run for PC using BlueStacks and Andy. At the moment there is no such pc version available for Deer Hunter 2014. In the following guide i will explain all the methods on how to install Lara Croft: Relic Run for PC, but before going any further let me give you an overview on Deer Hunter 2014. I will also use other methods in case BlueStacks is not working properly on your Pc.
• Make your way through multiple ancient locations – each filled with secrets and danger
• Power up Lara’s weapons and engage in frantic combat
• Use parkour moves to create death-defying last minute escapes
• Fast-paced vehicles like ATVs and motorcycles give Lara more ways to conquer the terrain
• Epic Boss Fights – including the return of the infamous T-Rex!
• Swap and upgrade equipment to give Lara the edge
• Earn bragging rights on the leaderboards
• Outsmart and sabotage your friends by Cursing their Relic Run
How to Install Lara Croft: Relic Run for PC for Pc Running Windows Xp / 7 /8:
All you have to do is download the Lara Croft: Relic Run Apk and the Android PC integration software named BlueStacks from the links below and follow the steps to get the Lara Croft: Relic Run for PC.
Step 1: First of all you have to Download Lara Croft: Relic Run apk File
Step 2: Now install the Android app emulator BlueStacks from Here.
Step 3: If you are new and don’t know how to Install Blue Stacks on your pc read this Guide.
Step 4: After you finished the installation of BluStacks, open the double click on the Lara Croft: Relic Run apk file and install it using through BlueStacks. When the installation is done you have to wait for the additional data to get downloaded.
So Here you go. Now you can Play Lara Croft: Relic Run on PC Running Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows XP.