Google Wallet is the app which shopping lovers will enjoy , now you can use your smartphone to pay anything you buy . Your smartphone will do all the things which you debit or credit card will do , with Google Wallet app you can send or receive money easily .This app is now widely accepted by retailors and you easily buy anything you want and when it comes to paying its just a click away .You can easily connect you bank account with Google Wallet app and after connecting you can use your bank account as you paying card . Following is a guide on how you can link your Bank Account to Google Wallet.
- Open Google Wallet App.
- Open menu of the app by clicking three dots at the top right of the app.
- From the Menu click cards and accounts .
- Now from the menu click Link Bank Account.
- Enter your bank account information .
- To verify your account google will make a transaction to your account inn 2 or 3 days .
- After google make transaction , google will ask you to verify the amount they made .
- After you verify the amount your account will be linked with Google Wallet.