The DeNA CO’s New Role-Playing game Pokemon Masters Apk is out worldwide with a bang, but we have some of the folks complaining about the Pokemon Masters Device Not Compatible error. This has been mentioned by many users across all social media platforms.
Most of the “Phone Not Compatible with Pokemon Masters” issue is being faced by the players who own Xiomi or old Samsung and Motorola phones. The List of confirmed Non-Compatible devices has been uploaded by many users. We are here to fix this issue, as there is still no news of a lighter Wizards Unite game coming soon. i.e anything like Pokemon Masters Lite apk.
So we have to check out some of the best fixes to get rid of this issue.
Pokemon Masters Phones Not Compatible List:
- Alcatel A30 tablet
- LG Phoenix 4
- LG Fortune 2
- LG K10
- LG K30
- LG K30 Plus
- LG Stylo 3
- LG Stylo 4
- LG Aristo 2
- Samsung A3
- Samsung S4 Mini
- Samsung Galaxy Gran Duos Prime TV ( Android 5.1.1)
- Samsung Galaxy J5
- Samsung Galaxy J6
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016), android 8.1.0
- Samsung galaxy orbit J3 2018 android 8, device not compatible
- Samsung Galaxy ON5
- Sony Xperia E5
- Sony Xperia XA1
- Sony Xperia XA2
- Moto G 4 Play (Android 7.1.1)
- Moto G Turbo Edition
- Moto E5
- Moto E5 Cruise
- Motorola G7 Play
- Xiaomi 5A
- Xiaomi Redmi 6
- Huawei Nova 2i
- Huawei P9 lite
- Huawei Mate 10 Lite
- Huawei Y6 2018
- Nexus 5X
- ZTE Max Blade 4
- ZTE Max Blade X
How to fix Pokemon Masters Device Not Compatible Error:
The first and foremost trick to get the most wanted app or game downloaded on your device is to simply get it from any third party download link.
So in this case, if your Phone is not compatible for Pokemon Masters. You can still download the app following this guide given below.
- Download the game from the given link below.
- Make sure to enable the unknown source installation option.
- The option is mostly available in Settings, Privacy
- Once done, simply install the app.
- Here you go! enjoy.
- How to Fix New Mobile Usability Issues Detected on your Site.
- How to fix “Text too Small to Read” Error in Google Search Console on a WordPress Blog.
- How to Fix “Clickable elements too close together” in Google Search Console. [WordPress 2019].
Method 2: Clear Cache of your Device:
Now if you have not found your phone in the above non-compatible device list. But you are still seeing that “Device Not Compatible” Error on your Google Play Store. You can simply follow this guide.
- Go to your Phone’s Settings
- Go for Apps > Google Play Store
- First of all make sure to Force Stop the app.
- Then go to Storage > Clear Cache
That’s it now you can open the Google Play Store again. And you will not see this Device Compatibility error again.
If you have a device from the following given list. Then you are lucky, you can get the game downloaded and installed on your phone in no time.
While we already have Pokemon Masters Compatible Phones list:
- Pocophone F1
- OnePlus 3T+
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S7, S8, S9, S10
- Samsung Note 9
- Samsung A3 )2017(
- Pixel 1XL, Pixel 3XL
- Huawei P10
- Huawei P20 Lite
- Huawei Honor 8
- Sony XPeria Z3
- LG G6+
- Zenfone 3
If the Phone Not Compatible Error is still showing, You have to wait for the official update of the game to get it fixed.