Snapseed is free photo editing app for iOS and Andorid, you can tune up your pictures and also share them on social mdeia. Its no doubt best for mobiles but what if we can use it on PC, now you are wondering how, Well its not a big issue because there are third party emulators through which we can install Android apps on PC. Today i will tell how you can download and install Snapseed for PC using BlueStacks and Andy. At the moment there is no such pc version available for Deer Hunter 2014. In the following guide i will explain all the methods on how to install Snapseed for PC, but before going any further let me give you an overview on Deer Hunter 2014. I will also use other methods in case BlueStacks is not working properly on your Pc.
• Tune image – use to auto adjust for instant fixes, use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more
• Details – enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control that makes a photo’s subject pop
• Crop – crop images to standard aspect ratios or free crop
• Rotate – easily rotate 90°, straighten or free rotate how you like
• Transform – adjust perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fill in empty areas after rotation
• Brush – selectively apply effects to regions of an image
• Selective adjust – make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology
• Spot repair – remove dust and dirt from the image without leaving a trace
• Vignette – adjust brightness around the the subject of an image, includes a control to freely position the effect
How to Install Snapseed for PC for Pc Running Windows Xp / 7 /8:
All you have to do is download the Snapseed Apk and the Android PC integration software named BlueStacks from the links below and follow the steps to get the Snapseed for PC.
Step 1: First of all you have to Download Snapseed apk File
Step 2: Now install the Android app emulator BlueStacks from Here.
Step 3: If you are new and don’t know how to Install Blue Stacks on your pc read this Guide.
Step 4: After you finished the installation of BluStacks, open the double click on the Snapseed apk file and install it using through BlueStacks. When the installation is done you have to wait for the additional data to get downloaded.
Also See: Whatsapp for PC
So Here you go. Now you can use Snapseed on PC Running Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows XP.