There are many issue we face on Android devices but there is famous and most annoying issues is Unfortunately an app Has Stopped. This issue is not for some specific apps it will come on any app running on your Android device. We have seen this error for Viber, WhatsApp, Google Play Store, SuperSU, Play services and more. Today we are bringing the latest SuperSU v2.52 (Beta) Apk which is more stable and working great with all the updated versions of the app.
You can download the SuperSU v2.52 (Beta) Apk from the direct download link given in the guide below but first the most important features of the app are given below in the description.
SuperSU allows for advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device that need root. SuperSU has been built from the ground up to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.
- Superuser access prompt
- Superuser access logging
- Superuser access notifications
- Per-app notification configuration
- Temporary unroot
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
- Works when Android isn’t properly booted
- Works with non-standard shell locations
- Always runs in ghost mode
- Wake on prompt
- Convert to /system app
- Complete unroot
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
- Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
- Theme selectable from 4 options
- Launch from dialer: ##1234## or ##7873778## (##SUPERSU##)
NOTE: Not all phones take both codes. On some phones you need to use single # instead of double *##
Download SuperSU v2.52 (Beta) Apk:
All you have to do is download the SuperSU v2.52 (Beta) Apk from the given link below.
1- Download the app from the given link below.
2- Make sure that you have all the Unkown soureces download checked,
3- Once downloaded just simply click on the downloaded apk and it will start installing.
4- That’s it done.