After a long time finally Samsung roll out Android KitKat firmware update for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 .Users are waiting for the firmware update for this tab, but Samsung didn’t roll out a single firmware update for this tab . Users are very disappointed on this from Samsung but now every galaxy tab user is very happy . This is just like a surprise gift for them to have KitKat firmware on their device instead of having jelly bean updates and then advanced to KitKat firmware . Samsung has skipped all other android firmware updates and rite away roll out Android 4.4.2 KitKat for galaxy tab 3 users. This update is being rolled out through OTA and Samsung KIES but if you still waiting for this update then you are at right place. We today guide you how to manually update your Samsung Galaxy tab 3 7.0 T210 to Android 4.4.2 XXBNH4 KitKat official firmware .
Before you start you need the following .
- USB Drivers
- Download ODIN
- Backup Android Apps
- Backup Messages
- Backup Call logs
- Enable USB Debugging Mode , go to settings > developers options > enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure the battery of your smartphone is charged more than 60%.
- Download Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware
This guide is for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 T210 variant , do not try this method on any other galaxy tab 3 variant. Follow each step carefully in case of any mishap or you brick your smartphone we are not held responsible for that .
How To Update Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 T210 To XXBNH4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Official Firmware :
- Switch Off your smartphone.
- Boot your smartphone in Download Mode. Press and hold volume up+power buttons .
- Open Odin.
- Now connect your smartphone with PC and when your smartphone connects successfully one of the Odin port become colorful.
- Now extract the file you download above ( Android 4.4.2 KitKat ).
- Click on PDA or AP and select the file which has CODE in his name , this file will be found in extract folder of Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware .
- Check Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options in Odin.
- Click Start.
- After installation completes your device will automatically boots and when you see home screen unplug your tab from PC.