Android devices are limited when they left factory gate , you have limited access on your devices . You can not enjoy full control of your smartphone , you can not delete stock apps or some third party apps are not allowed to install on stock firmware . You can not install custom firmware on your device , in order to get full access of your android device or to install custom firmware on your android device. You have to root your android device after rooting you will get full access of your device , you can install custom firmware on your device . Following is a guide on how to root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 Running XXUGNH4 Android 4.3 Official Firmware.
Before you start you need the following .
- USB Drivers
- Download ODIN
- Backup Android Apps
- Backup Messages
- Backup Call logs
- Enable USB Debugging Mode , go to settings > developers options > enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure the battery of your smartphone is charged more than 60%.
This guide is for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 variant , do not try this method on any other galaxy s3 variant. Follow each step carefully in case of any mishap or you brick your smartphone we are not held responsible for that .
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 Running XXUGNH4 Android 4.3 Official Firmware:
- Switch Off your smartphone.
- Boot your smartphone in Download Mode. Press and hold volume down+home+power buttons .
- Open Odin.
- Now connect your smartphone with PC and when your smartphone connects successfully one of the Odin port become colorful.
- Now extract the file you download above ( CF-Auto Root ).
- Click on PDA or AP and select the file CF-Auto-Root-m0-m0xx-gti9300.tar.md5 , this file will be found in extract folder of CF-Auto Root Package .
- Check Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options in Odin.
- Click Start.
- After installation completes your device will automatically boots in recovery mode and install the root files .