Here’s how you can update your Galaxy S4 LTE-A I9506 to XXUDOA6 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop official firmware. Samsung Galaxy S4 was a successor in Samsung Galaxy S family, Samsung is working hard to get his fan following back as it was. In this Android 5.0.1 official update you’ll get new tweaks and enhancements. You can Update Galaxy S4 LTE-A I9506 to XXUDOA6 Android 5.0.1 official firmware using Samsung KIES, most of the users are getting OTA update by going to Settings->Device->About. Also for those who cannot update using KIES or OTA they can update their Galaxy A3 toS4 LTE-A I9506 to XXUDOA6 Android 5.0.1 using our step by step guide.
In the following guide i’ll tell you how to update Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A I9506 to XXUDOA6 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop official firmware. After updating your device to XXUDOA6 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop you’ll lose your root, but no need to worry about that we’ve posted a guide on how to Root XXUDOA6 Android 5.0.1 on Galaxy S4 LTE-A I9506.
Before you start you need the following .
- Backup Android Apps
- Backup Messages
- Backup Call logs
- Enable USB Debugging Mode , go to settings > developers options > enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure the battery of your smartphone is charged more than 60%.
XXUDOA6 Android 5.0.1 Firmware Details:
Model name: GALAXY S4 LTE-A
Country: Czech Republic
Version: Android 5.0.1
Build date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:15:08 +0000
Product Code: ETL
Download XXUDOA6 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Official Firmware:
This guide is for Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A variant , do not try this method on any other galaxy S4 variant. Follow each step carefully in case of any mishap or you brick your smartphone we are not held responsible for that .
How To Update Galaxy S4 LTE-A I9506 to XXUDOA6 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop :
- Switch Off your smartphone.
- Boot your smartphone in Download Mode. Press and hold volume down+home+power buttons .
- Open Odin.
- Now connect your smartphone with PC and when your smartphone connects successfully one of the Odin port become colorful.
- Now extract the file you download above (Android 5.0.1 ).
- Click on PDA or AP and select the file with CODE in his name , this file will be found in extract folder of Android 5.0.1 .
- Check Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options in Odin.
- Click Start.
- After installation completes your device will automatically boots and when you see home screen unplug your device .
- All Done…..!!!