Finally developers at Nintendo have added some new features in this Animal Crossing Update 1.2.1 for May 2020. This new update for the Animal Crossing New Horizons add some minor changes to the gameplay and resolve some game issues.
The Animal Crossing May 21 Update needs to be installed while the user is playing the game online. So you might need good amount of Data to be part of this update. You can do so manually by highlighting the game’s icon on the Switch dashboard, pressing the Plus button, and then selecting Software Update.
Animal Crossing 1.2.1 Update Info:
Animal Crossing Update 1.2.1 Patch Notes:
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- If the system is connected to the Internet, the update will download and install automatically.
- All players must be using the same version of the software to play together. Please make sure you have the same update version as the person you are playing with.
The software has been updated if you see “Ver. 1.2.1” in the upper-right corner of the title screen.
- Addressed issues to further ensure an enjoyable gaming experience.
ACnh Update today Video Review:
Animal Crossing Update 1.2.1 b reactions:
— April (@april_yim) May 22, 2020
How to download Animal Crossing 1.2.1 Update:
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
- That’s it.